We have had so much fun these past few weeks sharing easy recipes and crafts for Valentine’s Day! We finish our Galentine’s Day Blog Series with one of the easiest recipes featured on our table…Valentine’s Day White Chocolate LOVE Popcorn! If you only have time for one recipe, this one is it! It is simple, but probably one of our favorites because it is packed with flavor. The rich white chocolate combined with the saltiness of the popcorn is truly the best way to finish off this Galentine’s Day treat spread! You can use it for any occasion, switching out the heart sprinkles for other themed combinations. Here is how simple it is…combine popcorn and chocolate in a bowl, spread it out on a sheet pan to let the chocolate set, sprinkle with salt/toppings, and you are ready to go! Go ahead…grab a handful of this deliciousness, sit back and enjoy! Happy Valentine’s Day!
What You Need
- 6-8 cups of popcorn (I used SkinnyPop for a healthier/low calorie option)
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- Sprinkles/Toppings of your choosing (Hearts, Pink/red flakes, conversation hearts, etc.)
- Sheet Pan
- Large Bowl
Step By Step
- In a large bowl pour 6-8 cups of your popcorn.
- Melt your white chocolate and then add to your popcorn and mix throughout.
- Pour your mixed popcorn/white chocolate onto a sheet pan and spread out
- Sprinkle with salt
- Sprinkle your sprinkles/topping on top
- Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Break apart your popcorn into small bites and serve!